This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[1.7] Updated: whois 4.7.36-1
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: "(Mailing List) CygWin-Announce" <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:43:43 +0100
- Subject: [1.7] Updated: whois 4.7.36-1
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've updated the Cygwin 1.7 version of whois to 4.7.36-1.
Whois is a client for the whois directory service.
It allows you to retrieve information on domains name,
IP addresses, and more.
If you're not sure what version do you have you can
use the following command to both check version number
and integrity of the install:
% cygcheck -c whois
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: email@example.com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.