This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[1.7] Updated: cygport-0.9.8-1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:37:11 -0500
- Subject: [1.7] Updated: cygport-0.9.8-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following package has been updated for Cygwin 1.7:
(*) cygport: 0.9.8-1
Changes in this release:
* OCaml natdynlink modules (*.cmxs) are treated as DLLs in terms of
postinst-strip and dependency-list steps.
* Fixed DEPS_PATH.
* Various fixes for building gcc.
* apache2.cygclass: APREQ_* are set only if libapreq2 is installed.
* git.cygclass: Accept GIT_SUBDIR to create a source-package from a
subdirectory of a git repository.
* kde3.cygclass: Fix for CMake-based packages.
* kde4.cygclass: kde4_install passes arguments to cyginstall.
* waf.cygclass: NEW for building packages using the waf build system.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.