This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: libggimisc2-2.2.2-1, libggimisc2-devel-2.2.2-1 and libggimisc2-samples-2.2.2-1
- From: Peter Rosin <peda at lysator dot liu dot se>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:13:08 +0100
- Subject: Updated: libggimisc2-2.2.2-1, libggimisc2-devel-2.2.2-1 and libggimisc2-samples-2.2.2-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
A new version of 'libggimisc' is available for download. It is an upstreams
bugfix release, but I have also switched to cygport from g-b-s.
- buildsystem: make bootstrapping with automake 1.10 work.
For a brief description of these packages, see http://cygwin.com/packages/ .
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Run setup.exe to install or update the libggimisc2 packages.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. I would appreciate it if you would use the mailing list
rather than emailing me directly.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.