This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:20:48 +0200
- Subject: Updated: clamav-0.88.3-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've updated clamav to the new upstream release 0.88.3
Sat Jul 1 13:37:18 CEST 2006
- libclamav/matcher-ac.c: fix possible false matches of alternatives
Problem reported by Nicolas Riendeau <knightr*istop.com>
- libclamav: Large binhex files were not being handled gracefully.
Tidied the handling code. Note that large binhex are not currently
decoded. Bug reported by Luca
- libclamav/scanners.c: fix zero allocation warning reported by Sergey
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for Unix. The main purpose of
this software is the integration with mail servers (attachment
scanning). The package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded
daemon, a commandline scanner, and a tool for automatic updating via
Internet. The programs are based on a shared library distributed with
the Clam AntiVirus package, which you can use in your own software.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.