This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:02:38 -0400
- Subject: Updated: cygutils-1.2.7-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The cygutils package has been updated to 1.2.7. This adds a 'rename'
utility, and fixes some issues with cygstart.
o Changes from version 1.2.6-1
- rename.exe added (contributed by Christopher Faylor)
- cygstart.exe: fix memory leak and improve handling of long
command lines (Anthony Derosa, Michael Schaap)
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: email@example.com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.