This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Peter A. Castro" <doctor at fruitbat dot org>
- To: Cygwin Announcements <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:30:24 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Updated: zsh-4.2.4-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
An updated version of zsh (zsh-4.2.4-1) has been released and should be
at a mirror near you real soon.
This release includes the following:
- various bug fixes and more integration with Cygwin. Some fixes may
resolve issues causing init scripts & functions to fail when using
the [[ ... -nt ... ]] and [[ ... -ot ... ]] if test syntax with
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list (see http://cygwin.com/lists.html).
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Peter A. Castro <email@example.com> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>
"Cats are just autistic Dogs" -- Dr. Tony Attwood