This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[DO NOT USE!] Re: Updated: cygwin-1.5.10-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:09:23 -0400
- Subject: [DO NOT USE!] Re: Updated: cygwin-1.5.10-1
- References: <20040525153755.GA30903@coe.bosbc.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 11:37:55AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
>available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
I somehow managed not to test the version of cygwin that I uploaded to
sourceware.org and screwed up some things which made cygwin applications
fail to start at all. That's the bad news.
The "good news" is that, since I didn't update things such that
setup.exe would grab the latest version of cygwin, 1.5.10 was not
actually available to anyone. So, I'm taking the unusual precedent of
rolling a cygwin-1.5.10-2.
So, if you are a brave soul who installs packages without the benefit
of setup.exe hold off installing cygwin 1.5.10-1 until you see a new
announcement. Otherwise, just wait and I'll have things sorted out
in a couple of hours.
Christopher Faylor spammer? -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Cygwin Co-Project Leader email@example.com