This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygann <cygwin-announce at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Updated: inetutils-1.3.2-5
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 19:30:54 +0200
I've updated the version of inetutils in cygwin/latest to 1.3.2-5.
- Use all new features of Cygwin-1.1.3.
- Allow anonymous ftp under NT/W2K using special `ftp' entry in
- Use 1.1.3 call `chroot' for anonymous ftp.
- Fix configure.in, Makefile.in, config.make and rules.make
to support $EXEEXT.
- Care for Cygwin specific README file when installing.
- Installs default /etc files.
Thanks to Eric Fifer <EFifer@sanwaint.com> for the following:
- Fix the call to CreateService in inetd.
- Fix inetd.c(main) to allow debug mode on NT/W2K.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin web page. This downloads setup.exe
to your system.
Run setup and answer all of the questions. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
choose a mirror site for your download. The 'sources.redhat.com' site
is badly overloaded. The mirrors below have the latest version of
Note that if this is the first time that you've run the new GUI version
of setup, it will currently download the whole cygwin net release again.
After this point it will only download what is needed.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: firstname.lastname@example.org . I would appreciate
if you would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.
This includes ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.