This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin-announce at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: gdb-20000415-src.tar.gz updated
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:24:34 -0400
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
DJ has alerted me to the fact that I screwed up the directory structure
in gdb-20000415-src.tar.gz. So, I have attempted to rectify this
mistake by duplicating the structure of gdb-20000127.tar.gz and
producing a new tar file. Since I don't have the sources that I used to
build this, I've resorted to copying all of the top-level files from
gdb-20000127.tar.gz to a gdb-20000415.tar.gz directory. This means that
the ChangeLog in the top level directory does not reflect the
gdb-20000415 subdirectories. Hopefully this is not a big deal to
I'm still working on fixes for W2K in my spare time and hope to have a
new gdb release available some time after the Cygwin DLL 1.1.0 release.
The DLL release looks like it will now not happen until next week.
Cygwin Engineering Manager (and developer)
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company