Re: [Maybe a boring Question] Why not GIT?

Sent the mail again, last mail was rejected by crossgcc mail list.
Removed my company signature.

On 2013-08-08 01:36:38, Austin Morton wrote:
> Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 01:36:38 -0400
> From: Austin Morton <austinpmorton@gmail.com>
> To: "goodmenlinux@gmail.com" <goodmenlinux@gmail.com>
> Cc: "crossgcc@sourceware.org" <crossgcc@sourceware.org>
> Subject: Re: [Maybe a boring Question] Why not GIT?
>
> Brock,
>
> Upon finding this great project I asked the maintainer the same thing in IRC.
>
> His response was basically "but I know HG!"
>
> I couldn't really argue with him other than to show him the plus sides
> of git, but in the end he will use what he knows best.
>
> If you are interested in making a contribution, I ended up using the
> HG-to-git bridge, did my work in git, and then exported the patches
> back to HG to make the patch sets.

  Yes, I'm interesting to contribution for the project, but I
know nothing about Hg(Is it the only liquid metal in commen temperature?).

  In my way to GIT, I know it is very difficult(I use SVN+CVS previously).
But GIT is worthy for it's hard learning curve. I wish Yann E. MORIN may
adopt our advice one day.