This is the mail archive of the crossgcc@sourceware.org mailing list for the crossgcc project.
See crosstool-NG for lots more information.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi Jon,
On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 11:32 PM, jonsmirl@gmail.com <jonsmirl@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Ben Greenfield <ben@cogs.com> wrote:
>> There isn't AVR8 support in crosstool-ng. But gcc supports it. I am
>> trying to put together my own makefiles to build it without
>> crosstool-ng support.
>>
>>> If you did get it working I would love an overall description of your environment and workflow.
I was just wondering if you were interested in making your
procedure/makefiles available? Is there any reason your method
couldn't be added to ct-ng?
Best regards,
Trevor
--
For unsubscribe information see http://sourceware.org/lists.html#faq
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |