This is the mail archive of the crossgcc@sourceware.org mailing list for the crossgcc project.

See crosstool-NG for lots more information.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Building cross compiler for ARM Linux: cross-gdb fails for python


Hello,

I've gotten past the GCJ issue. Disabled Java support since we don't
technically need it that I know of.

To recap, building the latest crosstool-ng 1.18.0 using GCC 4.7.2.

The build chugs along, and about 62 minutes into it, fails over
cross-gdb: configure: error: python is missing or unusable.

I'd really, really, REALLY like to have debug support cross compiling.
Would be very helpful.

We don't really need python per se, but if we need it for debugging
purposes, so be it.

I am out of my comfort zone here, so any insights would be helpful.

Regards,

Michael Powell

--
For unsubscribe information see http://sourceware.org/lists.html#faq


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]