Re: Build failure in eglibc, locale related

Hello Bryan,

Le Mon, 7 May 2012 18:39:08 -0700,
Bryan Hundven <bryanhundven@gmail.com> a Ãcrit :

> However my locales built fine. It would still be interesting to see
> your full build.log, Thomas.

I'll try to send it today. Basically, I think it's related to my host.
eglibc 2.15 fails to build with this locale_t conflicting definition,
while eglibc 2.14 doesn't fail to build. However, eglibc 2.14 has the
RPC support removed, which makes it fairly unusable, so I've reverted
to eglibc 2.13 anyway.

My host is a lenny system, which is now unmaintained by Debian, so I
don't know how much it is worth the effort of fixing host-related build
issues when the host is so much deprecated.

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons