Re: Have you had a chance to review the s390/s390x patch?

Harold Grovesteen wrote:

Yann E. MORIN wrote:

Harold,
All,

On Monday 16 November 2009 11:29:40 Harold Grovesteen wrote:

It contains only s390.in, s390x.in, s390.sh and s390x.sh.

OK, I've committed your changes! Thank you for staying with us!

I've also applied some cleanup on top of your patch, and the toolchains
still build. Can you have a look at check that they still work for you?

Will do. Will probably also have to wait to the weekend.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

I discarded my clone of the repository and created a new clone to get the latest repository content. Is there an easier way to do this? Just my mercurial ignorance showing. Also cleaned out my install directory. Re-ran both samples. I am happy to report, both ran fine.

I saw what you did, combining the s390 and s390x .in and .sh into one .in and one .sh.

There are a couple of lists on which I would like to announce the availability of s390 in crosstool-ng. Is there a plan for a new release anytime soon? If there is, I will wait for that. If not I will go ahead and announce.

Also, are there any distros that provide a packaged version of crosstool-ng. openSUSE doesn't seem to have one, at least that I could find.

Thanks, Yann, for the support,
Harold Grovesteen