how get AmigaOS4 gcc source?

For future reference how would I get hold of
the gcc source or diffs for Amiga OS4's gcc,

mentioned in:

this URL appears to have a diffs file within the message itself,

also its not clear to me what this patch is of,

is there a mechanism to get the diffs file(s) as standalone files?

(and to know which archives are being patched)

so far I have never used CVS, if I need to use CVS what commands would
I type for this eg from a Cygwin shell?

(note Amiga OS4 is a new PPC extension of PPC native AmigaOS 3,
AmigaOS3 was originally m68k, so Amiga OS4 is in a way a different entity to
m68k-unknown-amigaos)

I find URL's such as the above a bit mystifying, because everyone is
talking about some source code but there arent any download links,