crosstool + ptxdist

Hi

I'm at war trying to get crosstools to build ptxdist
right now it fails at:

/networking/networking.a(iproute.o)(.text+0x18): In function `iproute_main':
 undefined reference to `ip_parse_common_args'

it looks like libiproute isn't included in the busybox build !!
Before I start digging to see what is wrong why is the ptxdist version
stuck on "ptxdist-testing-20031113" ?
Has anyone managed to get ptxdist to build for an ARM platform ?
If so would you mind sharing your ptx.config and demoptx.sh ?
Does anyone know if there is an archive for the ptx mailing list ?

Thanks

Nic