Re: Building cross compiler for Solaris2 and PATH_MAX

>   Yep, you're certainly right there.  I wonder if any of those flags are
> chosen by configure based on whether you're using gnu or native toolchain
> to build the compiler with.  Can you show us the configure command line
> that you used?

Very simple,
./configure --prefix=/usr --target=sparc-sun-solaris2.8

I think it might be something to do with the __STDC__ macro. I was looking
around, it seems to get expanded to 1 in user files and not in system files
by gcc. It's all a bit confusing. I've changed the file I am compiling so as
to define PATH_MAX and it seems to get through the whole process. Of course,
who knows if it'll work.