This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
linking to MRI generated code
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: linking to MRI generated code
- From: "Jim & Lori Lawrence" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 05:52:52 -0400
- Reply-To: "Jim & Lori Lawrence" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In my application it would be benificial to be
able to link gcc compiled code using the egcs linker with code generated by a
MRI compiler, linker, and run time library which is stored in EPROM. The
processor is a Motorola 68332. Has anyone tried something like this
before? Would the runtime library routines likely by compatible?
Would the symbol table produced by the MRI linker likely be readable by the EGCS
linker? Any help would be appreciated.