This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the crossgcc project.
HELP : GNU compiler
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: HELP : GNU compiler
- From: "Willowglen Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 15:34:04 +0800
- Reply-To: "Willowglen Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm trying to wind up with a cross-compiler which runs on an NT box
generates M68000 code. If anyone on this list has already done that,
even done something roughly similar, and wouldn't mind answering a
questions, please let me know.