This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
Re: Converting CGEN from CVS to git
- From: jemarch at gnu dot org (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>, cgen at sourceware dot org, nickc at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 11:42:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: Converting CGEN from CVS to git
- References: <20190131195017.GB17699@embecosm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20190204163344.GA2829@embecosm.com> <20190303223840.GA1576@redhat.com> <20190306132831.GC10887@embecosm.com> <20190327143240.GZ10887@embecosm.com> <20190327200946.GA18828@redhat.com> <20190421213226.GC2737@embecosm.com>
- Maybe someone can confirm that they can checkout the new
repository, and even better test it. Instructions for how I've
been testing this against binutils-gdb are below. Then,
Works for me.
I tried with both the in-tree and out-of-tree approaches.
- If this is possible it would be great to make the old CVS
read-only so nobody accidentally commits anything there. I don't
have permissions to do anything like this, finally
- Update the web pages to point at the new git repository. I have a
patch for this below, and I _might_ even be able to commit it. I
wont know until I try I guess.