Re: Converting CGEN from CVS to git

      - Maybe someone can confirm that they can checkout the new
        repository, and even better test it.  Instructions for how I've
        been testing this against binutils-gdb are below.  Then,

Works for me.
I tried with both the in-tree and out-of-tree approaches.

      - If this is possible it would be great to make the old CVS
        read-only so nobody accidentally commits anything there.  I don't
        have permissions to do anything like this, finally

      - Update the web pages to point at the new git repository.  I have a
        patch for this below, and I _might_ even be able to commit it.  I
        wont know until I try I guess.

+1