This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
Re: @true in sim/m32r/Makefile.in
- From: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- Cc: greg at mcgary dot org, cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:47:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: @true in sim/m32r/Makefile.in
- References: <200212100839.AAA12333@xris-athlon.transmeta.com>
All I remember is that when the @true was there some source files were
not found and that removing it (don't know why, I must have been
desparate) fixed the problem.
Doug Evans wrote:
Use of @true in rules that are based on stamp files is s.o.p.
in the gcc tree.
Can anyone remember why this change was made?
If @true confuses VPATH here, why doesn't it confuse VPATH in gcc?
2000-11-18 Greg McGary <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.in: remove `@true' commands for rules that have
$(CGEN_MAINT) as a prerequisite.
2000-08-28 Dave Brolley <email@example.com>
* Makefile.in: Use of @true confuses VPATH. Remove it.