This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
Resurrect configuring & build for CGEN?
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 00:56:40 +0100
- Subject: Resurrect configuring & build for CGEN?
Hi. You're doing a lot of toplevel configury and build
improvements. Thanks muchly! Since you have that whole setup
fresh in mind, and to avoid collisions (ok: lame excuse),
perhaps I can trick^wask you to do one more? Resurrect
configury and build for CGEN, so "make info" and "make install"
(implying "make install-info") works. Nothing else is built
there, but maybe safest (conceptually right, if nothing else) to
let builds of gas, opcodes, sim and sid depend on cgen being
built. The lost configury is *not* due to your changes by the
Thanks in advance!