This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
Re: how to use gdb-sim?
- From: =?gb2312?B?5rEg578=?= <dam_wang at hotmail dot com>
- To: bje at redhat dot com
- Cc: cgen at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:17:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: how to use gdb-sim?
thank u for ur repply
The availability of the "target sim" command is dependent on the
target you configure GDB for. Many targets don't have an in-built GDB
I re-install first with the command :
configure target=sim prefix="PREFIX"
and got the comment that tells me it's a wrong command with unexistent
The source package I have for gdb install contains a subdirectory with the
name of "sim", does it mean it will have an in-build sim? If not, where
could I get the source package with which I can build GDB with an in-build
thanks a lot
享用世界上最大的电子邮件系统— MSN Hotmail。http://www.hotmail.com/cn