This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
GNU Binutils 2.34 released
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, info-gnu at gnu dot org, dje dot gcc at gmail dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 12:56:26 +0000
- Subject: GNU Binutils 2.34 released
We are pleased to announce that version 2.34 of the GNU Binutils project
sources have been released and are now available for download at:
The md5 checksums are:
This release contains numerous bug fixes, and also the
following new features:
* The disassembler (objdump --disassemble) now has an option to
generate ascii art thats show the arcs between that start and end
points of control flow instructions.
* The binutils tools now have support for debuginfod. Debuginfod is a
HTTP service for distributing ELF/DWARF debugging information as
well as source code. The tools can now connect to debuginfod
servers in order to download debug information about the files that
they are processing.
* The assembler and linker now support the generation of ELF format
files for the Z80 architecture.
Our thanks go out to all of the binutils contributors, past and
present, for helping to make this release possible.