This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [PATCH 0/1] Add debuginfod support to objdump and readelf


On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 8:22 AM Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> wrote:
> Thanks for making these updates.  I have checked the patch in.
> I appreciate that there may need to be some changes made in the
> future, but I wanted to get the basic support for debuginfod in
> before the new branch is created.

Thanks! I noticed that testsuite/binutils-all/debuginfod.exp was not
included in your commit though it was part of the patch I posted,
just wanted to check whether or not this was intended.

Aaron


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]