This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [RFA 1/3] libctf: Regenerate Makefile.in and acinclude.m4


> > Thank you both. I was going to apply the patch, but Alan's
> > copyright year update patch also took care of it, somehow.
> > 
> >     commit b3adc24a0713411ab38a21dc894dd40dbc5c8f4f
> >     Author: Alan Modra <amodra@gmail.com>
> >     Date:   Wed Jan 1 18:27:01 2020 +1030
> >     Subject: Update year range in copyright notice of binutils files
> 
> Yes, I try to avoid applying the copyright update to generated files,
> but instead regen them.  That tidies anything like the libctf files
> you noticed.

Thanks for that, Alan.

(you are a better man than I am ;-) )

-- 
Joel


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]