This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Linking assembled objects without the GCC toolchain possible?
- From: Mayuresh Kathe <mayuresh at kathe dot in>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 17:31:48 +0530
- Subject: Linking assembled objects without the GCC toolchain possible?
- Mail-reply-to: mayuresh at kathe dot in
- Reply-to: mayuresh at kathe dot in
I have been reading up on various web-pages about building full-blown
applications using just assembler.
Most show examples that hook into external libraries (usually C) and
tend to use the GCC toolchain for the process.
Is it possible to build applications using external libraries but only
with the tools provided by binutils?