This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/3] x86: branch handling adjustments
- From: Jan Beulich <jbeulich at suse dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 11:36:43 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 0/3] x86: branch handling adjustments
In the middle of addressing PR gas/24546 I've run into an issue
with a pre-existing test case, pointing out problems to be fixed
prior to being able to actually deal with the issues reported
there. In turn I've then noticed further issues, which the latter
two patches deal with.
1: x86-64: fix Intel64 handling of branch with data16 prefix
2: x86-64: correct / adjust prefix emission
3: x86: adjust ignored prefix warning for branches