Branch warning: 2.34 - mid January next year

Hi Guys,

  I just wanted to give you all an advanced warning that I plan to make
  the branch for the 2.34 release in the middle of January next year,
  with the intention of making the release at the of January.  So if you
  have any new features that you want to see in the next release, get
  them in soon!