This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/4] x86/Intel: further deal with fallout from commit dc2be329b950
- From: Jan Beulich <jbeulich at suse dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 08:38:04 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 0/4] x86/Intel: further deal with fallout from commit dc2be329b950
1: drop pointless special casing of LxS
2: drop pointless suffix setting for "fword ptr"
3: drop pointless suffix setting for "tbyte ptr"
4: fix "near ptr" / "far ptr" handling
H.J. - I'm copying you not because the changes need your approval
(I'll commit them in due course), but to make you aware that,
besides a few issues having been introduced by said commit of
yours (despite its positive effects), there was (and will
continue to be) quite a bit of follow-on cleanup to be done.