This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: In GAS, determine whether an expressionS is a constant ?


On 10.10.2019 09:16, William Tambe wrote:
> In the GAS codebase, is it possible to determine whether an
> expressionS is a constant ?
> 
> I would like to be able to determine whether parse_exp_save_ilb() has
> parsed a constant, and if it is a constant, extract its value from the
> expressionS.

->X_op would be set to O_constant in such a case. There are numerous
examples throughout the code base, so I have to admit I find the
question a little puzzling.

Jan


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]