This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][binutils][Arm][2/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE and Alternative formats) for Arm backend.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Barnaby Wilks <Barnaby dot Wilks at arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd <nd at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:12:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][binutils][Arm][2/3] Add support for float16 (IEEE and Alternative formats) for Arm backend.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The generic patch add support for the 'h' format, which is (as you say) needed for this patch to work,
> otherwise it will rather unhelpfully error.
> Apologies for forgetting to mention this, it would have been a useful thing to point out :)
Ah - that explains it. In which case both patches are now approved and applied. :-)