This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Mihailo Stojanović <mihailo dot stojanovic at rt-rk dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Chenghua Xu <paul dot hua dot gm at gmail dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "Maciej W . Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>, Petar Jovanovic <petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com>, Dragan Mladjenovic <dragan dot mladjenovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 09:52:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> According to the latest information I have, the copyright assignment
> has been processed by the FSF. Could somebody check?
I received the notification as well. Give me a moment to find the v4
patch in my logs and I will check it in...