This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: Make dotnet assemblies test more robust
- From: Omair Majid <omajid at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 11:50:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: Make dotnet assemblies test more robust
- References: <20190626185416.GA10764@redhat.com> <email@example.com> <20190704044309.GA17004@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nick Clifton <email@example.com> writes:
> Sorry - I have been off sick for the last week and a half. :-(
Yikes. Sorry to hear that. Get well soon!
> Let me have a look over the patch and I will get back to you tomorrow.
No worries. Your health is more important than a tiny patch! I just
pinged it to make sure it didn't fall between the cracks. Please don't
prioritize this over your health.
PGP Key: B157A9F0 (http://pgp.mit.edu/)
Fingerprint = 9DB5 2F0B FD3E C239 E108 E7BD DF99 7AF8 B157 A9F0