This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Petar Jovanovic <Petar dot Jovanovic at rt-rk dot com>, Carlos ODonell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Chenghua Xu <paul dot hua dot gm at gmail dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "Maciej W . Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>, Dragan Mladjenovic <dragan dot mladjenovic at rt-rk dot com>, Mihailo Stojanović <mihailo dot stojanovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 08:05:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] MIPS support for GNU hash
- References: <1973-5d378600-5-5c978200@235808601>
On 23/07/2019 23:10, Petar Jovanovic wrote:
> We did. No response from the FSF. I assume it has been sorted out there, can somebody check?
Sorry, but according to the latest version of the copyright
list fetched from fencepost, the assignments are:
GCC GDB GLIBC RT-RK Computer Based Systems LLC 2017-09-05
Assigns past and future changes.
Milenko Beric (CFO)
So there has been no update. I will however ping the FSF and see
if I can get a response myself.