This is the mail archive of the
binutils@sourceware.org
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AArch64, 1/3] Remove ldgv and stgv instructions from Armv8.5-A Memory Tagging Extension.
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Sudi Das <Sudi dot Das at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:52:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, BINUTILS, AArch64, 1/3] Remove ldgv and stgv instructions from Armv8.5-A Memory Tagging Extension.
- References: <5C4AD7F9.60500@foss.arm.com> <d44d47c9-12ea-213c-cb68-f892fefd4d39@redhat.com>
Hi Nick,
On 25/01/19 13:49, Nick Clifton wrote:
Hi Kyrill,
For ease of review I have not added the regenerated files in the patch. I
will add those in my final commit.
This is OK, helpful even, but please do mention which files are regenerated
in the ChangeLog entries. (opcodes/aarch64-asm-2.c for example...)
Thanks.
Is this ok for trunk?
Approved - please apply.
Do you want to apply this patch to the 2.32 branch as well ?
Yes, I hope that's okay?
Thanks,
Kyrill
Cheers
Nick