This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
2.32 branch has been created
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 17:18:52 +0000
- Subject: 2.32 branch has been created
The 2.32 branch has now been created:
git clone git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git -b binutils-2_32-branch 2.32
A snapshot of the sources is also available here:
Please could all patches for the branch be run by me.
The rules for the branch are:
* No new features.
* Target specific bug fixes are OK.
* Generic bug fixes are OK if they are important and widely tested.
* Documentation updates/fixes are OK.
* Translation updates are OK.
* Fixes for testsuite failures are OK.
Ideally I would like to make the release happen in two weeks time,
i.e. Saturday 2nd Feb. Which I hope will be enough time for everyone
to get their final fixes in.