Re: Wrong file name entry in .debug_info section

Thanks for clarity Nick.

But linemarker also put all file names and other info as well if multiple
file is used.
How assembler is distinguishing correct file name from there.

As seen in other compiler like clang , it is passed as command line
argument.

~ kamlesh