RE: [Dwarf-Discuss] Asm syntax for DWARF 5 line table info

Thanks!

> Are you offering to provide an implementation ?

I implemented it in LLVM.  I am not offering to implement it in GNU binutils
as I can't say I know my way around there, or know the current state of
gcc/binutils support for DWARF v5 in general.

> It would help if you could file an enhancement request in the FSF binutils
> bugzilla system, so that we can track any further correspondence on this
> issue.

Sure.  Is that sourceware.org/bugzilla?  It doesn't seem to like the
account I created for gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla a few years ago, but maybe they
are separate?  Private reply is fine.
Thanks,
--paulr