This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] IA-64: Fix linker error with --no-keep-memory.
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: jimw at sifive dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 12:47:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] IA-64: Fix linker error with --no-keep-memory.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/26/2018 02:06 PM, Jim Wilson wrote:
* elfnn-ia64.c (elfNN_ia64_relax_section): After ia64_elf_relax_brl
call, set changed_contents and changed_relocs. Likewise after
successful ia64_elf_relax_br call.
I got a request to backport this to the binutils-2.30 branch. I'm not
sure what the rules are for backporting patches to release branches for
binutils. Can I just approve this myself? Or do I need the release
maintainer (Nick?) to approve it?