This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Exclude zero size section for RELRO segment match
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 22:38:04 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Exclude zero size section for RELRO segment match
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20180215115816.GA17271@gmail.com>
On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 03:58:16AM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> When seaching a LOAD segment which overlaps with the RELRO segment, we
> need to check the size of the last non-zero size section in the LOAD
Why? Do you have a case where the current algorithm goes wrong?
Australia Development Lab, IBM