This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] strings --include-all-whitespace doesn't take an argument
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at debian dot org>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 11:07:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] strings --include-all-whitespace doesn't take an argument
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> strings --include-all-whitespace doesn't take an argument, fix the behavior
> according to the documentation.
> * strings.c(long_options): include-all-whitespace does not take
> an extra agument.
Approved - please apply. (This would count as an obvious fix).