This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2 resend] [BFD] Add support for reading msdos (MZ) executables.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Zebediah Figura <z dot figura12 at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:17:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 resend] [BFD] Add support for reading msdos (MZ) executables.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
> * msdos.h: New header.
> * coff/pe.h: Move common defines to msdos.h.
> * coff/powerpc.h: Likewise.
> * i386msdos.c: Add msdos_object_p().
> * peicode.h: Rename external_PEI_DOS_hdr, DOSMAGIC, and NT_SIGNATURE
> to external_DOS_hdr, IMAGE_DOS_SIGNATURE, and IMAGE_NT_SIGNATURE.
> * peXXigen.c: Likewise.
> * coff-ia64.c: Likewise.
Approved and applied. I made one small change, moving the msdos.h header
into the include/coff directory.
> Resent now that my copright assignment should hopefully be taken care of.
It has. Thank you for persisting with this.