This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [gold commit] PR gold/22776: Add support for DWARF-4 line number tables
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:03:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: [gold commit] PR gold/22776: Add support for DWARF-4 line number tables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJimCsEU8Gutumg-72+enDt6T6ZWw0JCccreO-ok=xfJhYutFw@mail.gmail.com>
> Nick, this isn't a regression, but if LLVM is now generating DWARF-4
> line number tables, I'm thinking it would be good to fix this on the
> 2.30 branch. OK with you? It's really quite trivial.
Yes, this is fine with me. Please go ahead and apply.