Re: Introduce support for location views

Hi Alex,

> Fixed with the incremental patch below.

Thanks - with that applied I was able to build the patched sources.  Unfortunately
this revealed the next problem - new gas testsuite failures:

Lots of targets (eg: arm-eabi, powerpc64-linux-gnu) are showing:

  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 5
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 11
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 13
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 16
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 17

MIPS targets are also showing:

  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 8
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 9
  GAS REGRESSION: MIPS DWARF-2 location information with

The riscv64-elf target also has:

  GAS REGRESSION: undefined symbols un sleb128 directive
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 6
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 7
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 10
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 12
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 13
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 15
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 18

And the SH target is showing:

  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 7
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 8
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 9
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 10
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 12
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 14
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 15
  GAS REGRESSION: DWARF2 18

I have not looked closely at all of the failures, but I think that they are just
a case of needing some regular expressions to be updated.

Would you mind having a look and fixing them please.  Feel free to ping me if you
want to have a look at the full logs of the failures.