FYI - git-hooks recents update to be deployed in a couple of weeks

Hello everyone,

This is just a heads up that I've made a number of changes to
the git-hooks which you currently use. The commits introduce
the following changes:

  - passing the filename to the style-checker via stdin
    rather than on the command line; this is an enabler for...

  - calling the style-checker only once per commit.

  - Fix a crash when the value of a config option (any config option)
    in the project.config file (in the refs/meta/config branch) spans
    multiple lines

  - Support for using one entry per item in the project.config file
    when the configuration is a list. This is an alternative to using
    one entry with a comma-separated value.

  - Support for a new configuration, called hooks.frozen-ref, which
    is a list of references for which updates are not allowed (used
    when branches are retired).

The first 2 changes might have an impact on your project if you had
a style-checker configured.

For various reasons, I will hold those changes until at least July 24th.
So if your project is impacted, you have at least 2 weeks to plan for
the transition. Let me know if you need more time.

Thanks,
--
Joel