This is the mail archive of the
binutils@sourceware.org
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 16:08:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: Binutils release 2.28 - soon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19E012B6-897D-476D-BD02-183EF834BC68@adacore.com>
On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:49 AM, Tristan Gingold <gingold@adacore.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> if we still follow the new plan, the next release should be made early 2017, which means the 2.28 branch should be created soon (TM).
>
> However, commit activity is still high and I'd prefer not to cut arbitrary.
> It would be nice if the branch could be created this week or the next week; if this doesn't work for you, please answer to this mail and share your plans!
I think it would be good if we get the fixes for AARCH64 ILP32
reviewed and in for 2.28. I don't know how many are pending right now
though.
Thanks,
Andrew
>
> Tristan.
>