This is the mail archive of the
binutils@sourceware.org
mailing list for the binutils project.
[gold commit] Regenerate Makefile.in
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 16:46:48 -0800
- Subject: [gold commit] Regenerate Makefile.in
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Automake seems to have a little non-deterministic behavior, and I had
been ignoring this little difference whenever I saw it. Now that I do
my development pretty much all the time on one machine, I see the diff
every time, so I've pushed this version. Apologies to anyone whose
version of automake generates the previous output.
-cary
2016-12-11 Cary Coutant <ccoutant@gmail.com>
* Makefile.in: Regenerate.
diff --git a/gold/Makefile.in b/gold/Makefile.in
index 98ab28e..1e0578d 100644
--- a/gold/Makefile.in
+++ b/gold/Makefile.in
@@ -88,7 +88,7 @@ DIST_COMMON = NEWS README ChangeLog $(srcdir)/Makefile.in \
$(srcdir)/Makefile.am $(top_srcdir)/configure \
$(am__configure_deps) $(srcdir)/config.in \
$(srcdir)/../mkinstalldirs $(top_srcdir)/po/Make-in ffsll.c \
- mremap.c ftruncate.c pread.c yyscript.h yyscript.c \
+ pread.c mremap.c ftruncate.c yyscript.h yyscript.c \
$(srcdir)/../depcomp $(srcdir)/../ylwrap
ACLOCAL_M4 = $(top_srcdir)/aclocal.m4
am__aclocal_m4_deps = $(top_srcdir)/../config/depstand.m4 \