This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] objcopy: Close some memory leaks in error paths
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 16:15:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] objcopy: Close some memory leaks in error paths
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
> I don't know if we care greatly about memory leaks on error paths,
> especially in objcopy where we'll certainly be about to exit, but
> given that I spotted these I thought I'd post this patch.
Somebody somewhere always cares... :-)
> * objcopy.c (copy_section): Add extra calls to free for error