Re: gold: addend issues in icf.cc:get_section_contents

Sorry, I was reading patch fragments and must have misremembered the
full context of the code.  If the style issues from the existing code
(whitespace and excess braces and such) are fixed, and you are happy
with the new code, and it has the special "ignore if negative-looking"
logic in only one place that covers all cases (since needing that in
two places and having it in only one of them was the bug here), then
I'm happy.  That is, I'm happy if this finally gets committed soon and
is in 2.26. ;-)

Thanks,
Roland